Howard Miller Time Surveyor Floor ClockStyle: 615-080
Inspired by the classic equipment for land surveyors, this tripod timepiece has a worldly, unique style that you can't find anywhere else. With a distressed rustic cherry finish, the Howard Miller Time Surveyor Floor Clock was crafted with an aged antique appearance for a timeless design that can be treasured forever.Free In-Home White Glove Delivery
Our White Glove Delivery Service includes delivery of your new grandfather clock to your home or office and placed in the room of your choice. Service includes unpacking and removing crate and packaging. Grandfather clocks delivered with a maximum of two flights of stairs.Free Expert Grandfather Clock Setup
Our complimentary grandfather clock setup is included with your purchase. After the delivery of your grandfather clock, we will make arrangements with a clock specialist who will set up and test your clock. Our specialist will also be happy to teach you the proper clock operation and maintenance and answer any questions you may have.
- Metal accents finished in antique brass is inspired by the classic land surveyor's equipment stand for a theodolite
- Fixed-height legs
- Lightly distressed Rustic Cherry Finish
- Stationary aged dial features black Roman numerals, a minute track with Arabic numerals, and black finished spade hands
- A wide antique brass bezel with rivet detailing frames the dial, which is behind convex glass
- Antique brass finished pendulum bob
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included)
- Height 73",Width 25",Depth 21.75"