Howard Miller Edinburg Grandfather ClockStyle: 611-142
Howard Miller Clocks are known for being dependable and high quality. This traditional grandfather clock lends a weight of character to any common area of the home and is so much more than just a timepiece. It's a piece that will be passed down for generations.
Free In-Home White Glove Delivery
Our White Glove Delivery Service includes delivery of your new grandfather clock to your home or office and placed in the room of your choice. Service includes unpacking and removing crate and packaging. Grandfather clocks delivered with a maximum of two flights of stairs.
Free Expert Grandfather Clock Setup
Our complimentary grandfather clock setup is included with your purchase. After the delivery of your grandfather clock, we will make arrangements with a clock specialist who will set up and test your clock. Our specialist will also be happy to teach you the proper clock operation and maintenance and answer any questions you may have.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux
- Swan neck pediment
- Pendulum with cast center disk and banded weight shells
- Glass mirrored back
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room
- Adjustable levelers
Measurements & Weight
- H 90.75" x W 27.75" x D 17"
- 188 lbs