Howard Miller Trieste Grandfather ClockStyle: 611-009
Howard Miller Clocks are known for being dependable and high quality. The Trieste Grandfather Clock is finished in Hampton cherry on select hardwoods and veneers and is distressed for an aged appearance while capturing the style of Southern European traditions.Free In-Home White Glove Delivery
Our White Glove Delivery Service includes delivery of your new grandfather clock to your home or office and placed in the room of your choice. Service includes unpacking and removing crate and packaging. Grandfather clocks delivered with a maximum of two flights of stairs.Free Expert Grandfather Clock Setup
Our complimentary grandfather clock setup is included with your purchase. After the delivery of your grandfather clock, we will make arrangements with a clock specialist who will set up and test your clock. Our specialist will also be happy to teach you the proper clock operation and maintenance and answer any questions you may have.
- Multi-tiered, flat-top pediment, canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
- High-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
Measurements & Weight
- Height 88.5" , Width 32"
- 197 lbs